Fast Track Malmö is gearing up for 2020 and growing the team to help us build the best startup accelerator in the Nordics. We’re a startup accelerator that helps amazing startups launch their product and find the right investors. This is done through a 3-month accelerator program, accompanied with an initial investment of $50k per startup.
Since we started out only few years ago,
- • Fast Track Malmö has become one of the most popular accelerators in Europe, with an acceptance rate of 1%
- • We have built a portfolio from all around Europe with 68% of the investments having a female co-founder.
- • Our startups have a follow on funding rate of 90%.
- • We have raised the micro funds Fast Track Capital I & II, with our third fund in planning.
- • Our Demo Day has grown to the largest investment day in southern Sweden, attracting more than 100 investors from all over the world.
- • The accelerator was voted the best Startup Accelerator Programme in Sweden.
We’ve done good, but we’re looking to do better. If you think you can help, we’d love to hear from you.
We are a small team and the responsibilities are very diverse, covering most aspects of running an accelerator. For the role of Managing Director, your responsibilities will be focused on leading the accelerator and working with the micro-fund Fast Track Capital. This includes:
- • Managing the accelerator with focus on helping the startups and connecting them with investors
- • Be part of the investment committee for the micro fund and help in raising our next fund
- • Maintaining and building relationships with the startups, mentors and investors
- • Day to day engagement with the current cohort of startups
- • You have previous founded a startup or been part of a young startup helping raise VC capital.
- • You have knowledge of the startup scene and seed-stage investors in Europe.
- • You’re not scared off rolling up your sleeves and getting the job done - whether picking up the phone or trawling through spreadsheets, you’re the right person to get it done.
This is a great opportunity to join in our mission to grow southern Sweden’s startup community and help amazing startups and founders. Apply by sending a very short email to email@example.com