We are looking for someone to join our award-winning accelerator Fast Track Malmö!
Since we started out only four years ago,
- • Fast Track Malmö has become one of the most popular accelerators in Europe, with an acceptance rate of 1%
- • We have built a portfolio from all around Europe with 68% of the investments having a female co-founder.
- • Our startups have a follow on funding rate of 90%.
- • We have raised the micro funds Fast Track Capital I & II, with our third fund in planning.
- • Our Demo Day has grown to the largest investment day in southern Sweden, attracting more than 100 investors from all over the world.
- • The accelerator was voted the best Startup Accelerator Programme in Sweden.
Fast Track Malmö is part of Minc, the startup house of Malmö and an important part of the startup ecosystem in the south of Sweden.
We are a small team and the responsibilities are very diverse, covering most aspects of running an accelerator. This position plays a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth progress of the accelerator program and the micro fund that we invest from
Some responsibilities include:
- • Source and interview startups, and be part of the investment committee for the micro fund.
- • Helping plan, manage and deliver on the program plan.
- • Building and maintaining relationships with investors and partners.
- • Mentoring, supporting and working closely with our startups to give them the best chance of succeeding.
- • You have previous founded a startup or been part of a young startup helping raise VC capital.
- • You have knowledge of the startup scene and seed-stage investors in Europe.
- • You’re not scared off rolling up your sleeves and getting the job done - whether picking up the phone or trawling through spreadsheets, you’re the right person to get it done.
- • You’re organized and structured, and you know how to prioritize and absolutely love ticking stuff off that to do-list.
- • You have great communication skills and that you’re good at applying them online and offline - some of the online tools we use include Slack, Google Docs and Google Sheets.
The perfect candidate will love working in an entrepreneurial and have previous experience in running startups and raising VC capital.
If you think you can help, we’d love to hear from you. Apply by writing a short email to email@example.com